Understand how we use your data
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as required by law.
- An income tax preparer must retain a complete copy of the tax return of a taxpayer for three years after the close of the return period and must make the copy available at the request of the Secretary.
- We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, tax preparation worksheets, other documents we use in preparing your tax return and other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us or others
- We restrict access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- If you decide to close your account or become an inactive customer, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as prescribed in this notice.
- Additionally, any link to pay invoices will utilize a third party where no personal information will be attained by or kept on any of our computer systems.